Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What should I type here??'_'

Haha..
Selama aq lg ngeblog ni,..ad sms masuk di im3Q..


Hmm,sms ap n dr sapa y??ga urus..haha..


hmm..
Kta ngmgin lagu aj ya..xp

Do u kn0w Christian Bautista??
He has a good voice..hehe..


My friend,thalita..was someone who really love his song,,and she told me that I must listen to christian's song..it happened about 2 years ago..


N I wrote 2 lyrics of his album..

The way u look at me,..and Hands To Heaven..^^


let u read this..


"As I watch u m0ve
Across the moonlit room
There's so much tenderness in ur loving..




Tommorow I must leave
The dawn knows no reprieve
God give me strength when I am leaving..




So raise ur hands to heaven and pray..
That we'll back together someday (and)




Tonight I need ur sweet caress
Hold me in the darkness,
Tonight u calm my restlessness,
U relieve my sadness..


As we move to embrace
Tears run d0wn ur face
I whisper words of love so softly..



I can't believe this pain,
It's drivin' me insane
Without ur t0uch,life will be lonely..



So raise ur hands to heaven,and pray..
That we'll be back together s0meday (and)




Tonight I need ur sweet caress
Hold me in the darkness
Tonight u calm my restlessness
U relieve my sadness..



Morning has c0me an0ther day,
I must pack my bags and say good bye..
Good bye..




Tonight I need ur sweet caress,
Hold me in the darkness..
Tonight u calm my restlessness,
U relieve my sadness.."




Nite,Gb..

No comments: