Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Waow thing!

I did one thing,that so 'wa0w' yesterday..
The one thing that I always think ab0ut before I did it yesterday..
For a long time, I can did a hard thing to s0me0ne I loved bef0re..
God with me,,made me brave to g0 with Him,do everything with Him..
Fiuh..I can't sh0w,h0w relax my heart n0w after I gave something ridiculous(for u,not for me) to him..
I don't hope he will give back resp0nce to me..
But i really2 h0pe,he will getting a big b0y..a good boy,..a care b0y,,like I knew him,closed with him long time ag0..
Just want him happy forever..
With0ut thinking ab0ut me again..with0ut dissap0inted with me again..
Cause I want him,be the real him..
Be the better pers0n than ever..
I supp0rt him with my prayer every night..supp0rt him fr0m far..i can't be with him again..i think it won't be happen..
Haha.
Can't imagine it.xD
Bye2 my unforg0tten boy..I'll never disturb u again.haha.
I want Everything will back fr0m O..
I pr0mised to my self..that I will n0t cry because thinking of him again..
I pr0mised that I never look n think too long at my past..
I pr0mised that i'll keep on fighting for many things that I can't type here n0w..
N last,I pr0mised to keep my step to walking forward..n my eyes too.haha.
0nce again.bye2 my past..!
My past(all about,me and him.) has a beautiful mem0ries in it..it has a place in my heart,but it cannot be placing my heart,doesn't has an otority in my life.. because it only has a place.,just a place in my heart..hehe. That's all..
Gbu all.
Thx 4 read my blog.
-sedank berjuank-

No comments: