Sunday, August 19, 2012

God of My Forever

God of my youth I remember Your call on my life took me over Your love has seen me through all my days I stand here by Your grace On this altar I’ve written my life Tells of a story I have with You my Lord I want the world to know

God of my forever and forever I’m with You My life is saved with a price Your sacrifice redeemed my soul God of my forever and forever I will sing My greatest honor will always be To serve my Lord and King

God of my all I’ve surrendered My heart finds its rest in Your word Praises will not be enough to show How my love for you has grown Nothing matters when You’re here with me In the end just to hear You say “well done” Bowing before Your throne

Forever and ever Jesus You alone in glory reign Forever and ever With You I walk this narrow way

3 comments:

Kevin said...

ini lagu ta yen?

^^Yen said...

Iyah vin. :) bingung gr2 tulisannya amburadul ya enternya?? :| ak blm setting lg :s

Kevin said...

hehe
uda tau ko yen
soalnya familiar sma judulnya
trus inget2, trnyata lagunya CHC yg sering aku dengar juga
haha
terbukti nh cuma srg dengar tanpa prhatikan lirik
:P