Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Dreams


I have dreams...
yes.. Not only one.. But many dreams are inside my mind, heart and soul...
Dreams to reached out...

I am fighting to reach them, with God's power... Because, without Him, I am nothing...

He gives me strength to rise, to stand up in every problem, to smile n thanks when I am in the hardship, to laugh together with my friends n family, to shout when tears block my voice, n to do many things that I can't do by my self...

My dreams: ◘ present to my family, especially my mom n dad (+), dedicated my success life fot both of them...
then, be a nice God's disciples, share my light for everyone in the world... n last, be a really powerful n cheerful yenni....

just be my self, do my best in every second, n give the rest to God....

^^

No comments: