Monday, April 21, 2008

Horrible dream.

Last nite,,oups.. I mean,last nite n last m0rning, i had a nitemare.. Huks.. So bad.. It was so horrible. >.<

therefore, i wanna dream about sum1,or least--a happy dream.. But.. But..
It wasn't happened.. Only 1dream.. Yeah,it's about my school n friends..

Happy in first,,but bad n horrible in da middle n end.. Fiuh.

We just had fun there,,in my school's event.. In the end of event,she said : " ntar kita makan yah.. Pokoknya aq mw makan."
ckck..
I just said : " iyah2."
haha. Coz i luph eating so..=p

after we had dinner,
dun know why,. I just went home only with her.. She said : "aq ga mw lwt jalan kyk biasanya.. Kita lwt jalan lain aj yah.."
i said : "oke.."
then,we stopped our angkot..xp
we stept on a 'gang' n we didn't find the way we wanna through.. Ckck.
N finally,we found it.. But in the way, the bridge was broken..weqz. N dunno why,there was a river that i didn't ever see in that way..
N i tried to walk in the river (yeah,dat river is chetek u now..) but it was too far.. So i went back.. N dunno why, my pren did the same thing i just did.. So ridiculuos ,huh? She know dat,it's too hard,but she tried again.. N suddenly, sumtink(i dun wanna tell u what it was),,crashed her,n killed my pren slowly.. N u know.. I was d last person who in her last life,wid my own eyes, i really2 shocked in dat dream,.cried,n shouted at dat time.. Wanna hold her hands,but we can.. Hiks..

Yeah.. It's da m0st horrible dream.. N then, i went to her house,talked to her mom with gemeteran body.. N then,when i want to tell it, i wake up!

Fiuh2..
When i woke up, i still shocked,gmeteran,ksemutan.. Ckck.

N i look at my hp.. 1mc from fina.. I call her back,but her hp isn't active.. Then,call meli,send her msg.. N then call cucut,talk wid her n also ariesky.. Thx God.. Fiuh. I'm so happy at that time.. Hmm.^^

btw, hr ni 1ta0nny aq dbptiz.. Doakan saia bsa jd lbh bae dr skrng y.. Amin..
Gb.^^

No comments: